Wheel bearings play an important role within the drivetrain of any vehicle, as they provide the first connection between the moving and static areas of the car. A bearing – in its simplest form – is a friction reduction device placed within something like a wheel to aid efficiency of rotation. This is achieved as rolling produces much less friction force than sliding.
Symptoms of a Worn Wheel Hub Bearing
Signs of a worn wheel hub bearing vary in severity.Noise is a classic sign of a bad wheel bearing or wheel hub bearing. Here are some indicators of a worn wheel hub bearing or other wheel-end damage: 1. Grinding when the vehicle is in motion. There is mechanical damage in a wheel-end system. Related to a bearing, it means a loss of integrity such as roller or raceway damage. The noise is normally heard when turning or when there is a shift in load.
2. Humming, rumbling or growling. These noises are normally associated with tire, electrical or drivetrain components. If bearing-related, the noise or vibration is present when driving in a straight line, but intensifies when turning the steering wheel slightly to the left or right. Typically, the side opposite the rumbling is the defective side.
3. Wheel vibration and/or wobble. This is generally associated with a damaged or worn tire, wheel or suspension component or severe chassis misalignment. When related to the hub or bearing, this normally indicates the loss of clamp or a bearing with extreme mechanical damage. It also can occur when lug nuts are not properly torqued. 4. Abnormal side pull when brakes are applied. This is normally indicative of a defective caliper or equalizer, but it also can be a sign of worn brakes or rotors. However, severe looseness related to a bearing can also cause excessive runout, which may cause the brakes to pulsate or pull. The most common cause is a warped rotor due to the caliper not retracting. 5. ABS failure, which could be internal or external to the bearing or hub bearing assembly. In extreme cases, internal and external sensors can be damaged from excessive movement caused by too much end-play. This indicates a lack or loss of bearing clamp. This normally results from severe mechanical break up or damage. (Additionally, in designs where the sensor is mounted externally, sensor damage can result from corrosion, stones and other hazards.)
Hohan Auto Parts Co., Ltd. is a professional auto parts and accessories manufacturer, supplier and exporter. Hohan aims to provide worldwide customers with a wide range of best quality products with most competitive prices. In order to achieve this goal, Hohan has established strict quality control, inspection, best management and good supply system.To ensure the quality of our products, all our factories produce auto parts strictly to IS9001/TS16949 quality certification.
Packing & Delivery
1. We will establish the customer’s profile and record the feedback,then solve the problem in time.
2. Sample order accepted.
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.